Eberron: DungeonWorld Edition
Hard Eyes, Wild Hair, Scarred Skin, Built Body
Maximum HP: 23
Strength: 16 (+ 2) Dexterity: 16 (+ 2) Constitution: 13 (+ 1)
Intelligence: 9 (+ 0) Wisdom: 8 (- 1) Charisma: 12 (+ 0)
Shifter (Weretouched Master)
When you create your character, choose one physical ability score (STR) and one mental ability score (WIS). You can tap into your lycanthropic heritage and gain animalistic features, gaining a + 1 to rolls with your physical ability score, and a – 1 to rolls with your mental ability score. While shifting, you have a tell, which is a mane.
When you shift, your lycanthropic heritage imparts a portion of its savage nature upon you, granting your attacks 1 piercing.
Bend Bars, Lift Gates
When you use pure strength to destroy an inanimate obstacle, roll + STR. On a 10 +, choose 3. On a 7-9, choose 2.
- It doesn’t take a very long time
- Nothing of value is damaged
- It doesn’t make an inordinate amount of noise
- You can fix the thing again without a lot of effort
You ignore the clumsy tag on armor you wear.
This is your weapon. There are many like it, but this one is yours. Your weapon is your best friend. It is your life. You master it as you master your life. Your weapon, without you, is useless. Without your weapon, you are useless. You must wield your weapon true.
- Dragon-Tooth Claws (hand, 1 weight)
- Perfectly weighted. Add precise.
- Sharp. + 2 piercing.
Kill a defenseless or surrendered enemy.
Your Load is 14. You have:
- Dragon-tooth claws (hand, 1 weight)
- Scale armor (2 armor, 3 weight)
- Antitoxin (0 weight)
- Dungeon rations (5 uses, 1 weight)
- poultices and herbs (2 uses, slow, 1 weight)
- Vomim owes me their life, whether they admit it or not.
- I have sworn to protect Ratchet.
- Rabon is soft, but I will make them hard like me.
Become the Beast
When you call upon your heritage to change your shape, roll + WIS. On a 10 + hold 3. On a 7–9 hold 2. On a miss hold 1 in addition to whatever the GM says.
You may take on the physical form of your lycanthropic heritage: you and your possessions meld into a perfect copy of a lion. You have any innate abilities and weaknesses of the form. You still use your normal stats but some moves may be harder to trigger. The GM will also tell you one or more moves associated with your new form. Spend 1 hold to make that move. Once you’re out of hold, you return to your natural form. At any time, you may spend all your hold and revert to your natural form.