Eberron: DungeonWorld Edition
Inky Black Eyes, Bald Head, Fine Robes, Mummified Body
Maximum HP: 18
Strength: 9 (+ 0) Dexterity: 8 (- 1) Constitution: 12 (+ 0)
Intelligence: 15 (+ 1) Wisdom: 13 (+ 1) Charisma: 17 (+ 2)
Human (Aberrant Heir)
You gain a magical birthmark of twisting, scintillating lines. Unlike a normal dragonmark, it looks more jagged, and is often surrounded by welts or burned flesh. Choose one Mark and its associated move:
Curse- Curse someone.
Whenever you Make Camp lose any previous Hold and Hold 1. You may spend that Hold to activate your Mark’s move as if it were a monster move. You may also spend this Hold to activate an Aberrant Dragonmark-activated item.
When you perform last rites over the corpse of a sentient humanoid, you bind their soul into a fetish or gem (which is 1 weight) and gain 1 Soul. You cannot have more Souls than your level + 1, and they stay bound until used.
Secrets of the Dead
When you try and convince a soul you’ve bound to aid you, roll + CHA. On a 10 +, the soul of that person gets absorbed into you, gain 1 Hold. You can spend this Hold, 1 for 1, to perform an action that a ghost could do (walk through walls, turn invisible for a moment, etc.) On a 7-9, the soul gets absorbed, but you choose one.
- You take 1d4 damage.
- The spirit does it unwillingly, take – 1 Forward.
- You have to swear to perform a service for the spirit.
When you touch someone and focus on their life energy, roll + CHA. On a 10 +, you deal your damage to the target and heal yourself of that much damage. On a 7-9, choose one:
- You take what you can get, dealing and healing half damage.
- You spend 1 Soul.
- You put yourself in a bad spot.
Touch of the Grave
When you Hack and Slash, you deal additional damage equal to the number of Souls you have.
Take + 1 when you Spout Lore about spirits or the lands beyond the Black Gates.
Uncover a dead secret.
Your Load is 7. You have:
- Dungeon rations (5 uses, 1 weight)
- Bag of books (5 uses, 2 weight) and 1 healing potion
- Scythe (close, two-handed, 1 weight)
- Book of the Dead (gain 2 Souls when performing Last Rites, 3 uses, 1 weight)
- Epoch Lens (1 weight)
- I helped one of Vomim’s ancestors be at peace.
- I brought Hawke back from Death’s door.
- Ratchet’s beliefs about the afterlife are wrong. I shall try and show them the truth.
When you use vampiric touch, you deal and heal d8 damage.