Eberron: DungeonWorld Edition
Knowing Eyes, Bald, Traveling Clothes, Bulky Body
Maximum HP: 18
Strength: 9 (+ 0) Dexterity: 13 (+ 1) Constitution: 12 (+ 0)
Intelligence: 16 (+ 2) Wisdom: 15 (+ 1) Charisma: 8 (- 1)
You are intimately familiar with constructs, being one yourself. You gain Constructs and Homunculi as a second area of expertise, but you only gain one magic item.
Area of Expertise
You can create magic items of any type, but you’re really good at making one kind of magic item. Your areas of expertise are potions and oils and constructs and homunculi. When you infuse magic into that type of item, take + 1. When you infuse magic into a type of item you haven’t specialized in, take – 1.
When you infuse magical energy into an item, roll + INT. Describe what effect you want the item to achieve, such as adding a magic tag, casting a spell, etc. If you want the effect to be permanent, spend 1 XP. On a hit, the magical energy is infused within the item; on a 7-9 choose 2, on a 10 + choose 1.
- The item has a weird side effect
- The process drains you; take – 1 Ongoing to Infusion rolls until you Make Camp
- It will cost a lot of money (at least 50 coin)
- The process takes a long time
Ooh, What Does THIS Button Do?
When you attempt to activate an item you didn’t create, roll + INT. On a hit, the item is activated successfully. On a 10 + , the item works better than intended; it doesn’t use up a charge, it has a beneficial side effect, etc., GM’s choice.
When you handle a magic item and examine it, you may ask the GM any one question about it. They will answer truthfully.
Help someone directly using something you created.
Your Load is 7. You have:
- Battlefist (hand, +1 damage die, 2 weight)
- “Clank”, a grenadier spider
- Composite plating (1 armor, 1 weight)
- Alchemist’s fire (near, dangerous, 2 weight, 3 ammo)
- Construct repair kit (5 uses, 2 weight) and 2 repair oils
- Hawke does not know much about the true nature of magic; I shall enlighten them.
- Hawke is a stalwart companion; I can learn much from them.
- I aided Rabon in the Last War, whether they know it or not.
You have crafted or upgraded your homunculus, a construct designed to be your companion. Your companion’s specialization is:
- Assistant: Your construct will always give you whatever you need the moment you need it, if it’s somewhere he can get it for you. You never need to reload or dig through your pouches in a tight spot.