Eberron: DungeonWorld Edition
Elf or Half-Elf:
Human or Half-Elf:
Choose one for each:
- Sharp Eyes, Eager Eyes, or Bright Eyes
- Close-cropped Hair, Styled Hair, or Loosely Bound
- Embossed Armor, Plain Armor, or Styled Armor
- Fit Body, Built Body, Scarred Body
Your maximum HP is 10 + Constitution.
Your base damage is d8.
Choose a race and gain the corresponding move:
Elf or Half-Elf
Elven steeds have bloodlines going back for thousands of years. Your mount is also well-bred.
You can be of the Order of the Claw. In addition, your mount can have the following trait: Vicious: You can spend 1 Honor to have your mount deal your class damage.
Human or Half-Elf
Your people are known for their grudges. When you challenge someone, you gain + 1 Ongoing on a 10 +.
You start with these moves:
You ignore the clumsy tag on armor you wear.
Code of Honor
You are bound to a code of honor. Choose an order, then choose 1, 2, or 3 edicts from it. The number of edicts determines your Honor. You can lower your Honor by 1 to gain leverage on a Parley roll. When you gain prestige for your order, you gain 1 Honor, up to your maximum. If you break a edict of your code, set your Honor to 0 and cannot regain it until you redeem yourself to your lord or order.
I Challenge Thee!
When you challenge someone to a duel, roll + CHA. On a hit, they accept; you add your Honor to damage against them and subtract your Honor from damage against anyone else. On a 10 +, you also gain + 1 Forward against the challenged foe.
My Trusty Steed
You have a mount you have created a bond with, and the two of you are much greater than the sum of your parts. When riding your mount, your damage increases to d10. Your mount has a Control of Control in place of any stat you would normally roll for the move. When a player with a Charisma of 16 or higher rolls+Control, they take +1.
Choose two of the following traits:
- Agile: Increase your Control by +1.
- Well-Bred: When you perform an act of grace on your mount, gain 1 Honor.
- War-Bred: When you deal damage on your mount, you deal +1d6 damage.
- Fast: Increase your Control by +1.
- Stocky: Your mount has 1 more Stress point.
- Flyer: Increase your Control by +1 in the air.
- Undead: Your mount has 2 more Stress points, but decrease your Control by -1.
Choose an alignment:
Good: Use your order’s reputation to help someone.
Lawful: Follow the letter of the law.
Evil: Use your order’s reputation to harm someone.
Your Load is 12 + STR. You have dungeon rations (5 uses, 1 weight), adventuring gear (5 uses, 1 weight) and a symbol identifying you as a member of your order, describe it (0 weight). Choose your defenses:
- Breastplate (1 armor, 1 weight) and 20 coin
- Half-Plate (2 armor, clumsy 3 weight)
Choose two weapons:
- Lance (reach, mounted, + 1 damage, 3 weight)
- Longsword (close, + 1 damage, 1 weight)
- Longbow (near, far, 2 weight) and quiver (3 ammo, 1 weight)
- Spear (close, near, 1 weight)
- Shield (+ 1 armor, 1 weight)
- 2 healing potions (0 weight)
- Heavy barding (+ 1 armor while mounted)
Fill in the name of one of your companions in at least one:
- _______________ is unfit to be in proper society.
- _______________ doesn’t understand etiquette at all. I shall have to teach them.
- I will try to induct _______________ into my order.
- _______________ is definitely a follower, not a leader.
- Back to Classes